Work place is Suzhou, Jiangsu, PR China. Start of work by agreement.
Provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions in China and/or assigned accounts outside the designated territory. Develop, manage, and direct all activities within the Sales/Marketing department pertaining to the designated territory and/or assigned accounts as required to ensure sales, promotions, advertising, market analysis, management objectives, and schedules are met. Generate business activity through direct employees, representatives, and end users. When required, assume responsibility for customer relations throughout any/or all phases of the designated customer’s project. Communicate sales trend information and customer comments to appropriate personnel. Manage personal business expenses and utilize effective time management techniques.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs business development and any resources (internal or external) required to assure completion of quotations and department deliverables in a timely and high-quality manner as pertains to the designated territory and/or assigned accounts
- Provides leadership role in price development and sales negotiations
- Provides leadership and coordination of sales and marketing functions
- Promotes the sale of products both directly to end users and through representatives
- Participates in the preparation of the annual budget and development of department goals
- Supports Applications Engineering in the quote process and supports all contractual activities
- Stays abreast of competitors, technical R & D, customer feedback, and industry development
- Follows generated programs through the system as required to provide necessary support for customers and/or sales representatives
- Reviews quotes for accuracy, feasibility, pricing, and salability
- Participates in both company and representative trade shows and/or conventions
- Develops and administers goals and objectives as established by the GM of China and BBS
- Prepares and submits all required reports in a timely fashion
- Assists in collection of delinquent accounts
- Follows safety rules and keeps work area in clean and orderly condition
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Skills and Knowledge
- B.S. degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a sales/marketing managerial position, preferably at a custom automation company- Ability to create spreadsheets and perform word processing
- Able to work at a desk as well as regularly stand and walk about the facility- Able to travel nationally and internationally as required
- Exposure to noise, dust, and temperature changes when in the shop, shipping/receiving areas, or customer facilities.
Please contact us or send your CV to:
ixmation (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
No. 7-1, Tingrong Street
SUZHOU Industrial Park
215122 Jiangsu, PR China
Phone: +86 512 8777 0968
Fax: +86 512 8777 0978